Cycles of Consciousness & Forbidden Archeology
again i do not co-sign everthing that is written in the following do however find the theories and thoughts here to be extremely interesting and some what similar to some of my own for certain reasons so i share.i believe we are entertaining a cycle of high consciousness right now. you are no longer as a whole, victims of their invisible cells. people are gathering in the streets around the world because are wide open…their eyes are wide open..they are no longer blind..age of aquarius call it whatever you want..it..is here..right in time for the ffall of the great civlization that is america..so that the evolved ones may rebuild “paradise” as we have done many times though out history. as this article explains. so i guess i agree with it more than i originally thought haha. though in my interpretation the characters have a …more ancient identity…and those from the heavens did play a part in a lot of the instruction of construction. but to each its own.
Zodiacal Effect on Human Consciousness This is another excerpt from the book I am currently writing. It is from the same chapter as my last blog which takes a look at all the modern theories of how human beings came into existence:
Most ancient and major civilizations from our past reference a prior, advanced civilization that was destroyed. Everyone knows this society as Atlantis, Lemuria, or both. The Hindus, Mayans, Greeks/Romans, and others view human consciousness to be directly influenced by the stars and planets. They believed that mankind goes through cycles of consciousness in which we drop down to our lowest nature, completely immersed in the physical, and from there, move through the cycles to higher conscious perceptions. The Greek cycles starting from the lowest are the Iron, Heroic, Bronze, Silver and Golden ages. This is from Wikipedia on the “Ages of Man”:
- Golden Age - O nly age that falls within the rule of Cronus. It is said that people lived among the gods, and freely mingled with them. Peace and harmony prevailed during this age. Humans did not have to work to feed themselves, for the earth provided food in abundance. They lived to a very old age but with a youthful appearance and eventually died peacefully. Their spirits live on as “guardians”. Plato in Cratylus (397 e) recounts the golden race of men who came first. He clarifies that Hesiod did not mean men literally made of gold, but good and noble. He describes these men as daemons upon the earth. Since δαίμονες (daimones) is derived from δαήμονες (daēmones, meaning knowing or wise), they are beneficent, preventing ills, and guardians of mortal men.
- Precession of the Equinox
- Silver Age - The Silver Age and every age that follows fall within the rule of Cronus’ successor and son, Zeus. Men in the Silver age lived for one hundred years under the dominion of their mothers. They lived only a short time as grown adults, and spent that time in strife with one another. During this Age men refused to worship the gods and Zeus destroyed them for their impiety. After death, humans of this age became “blessed spirits” of the underworld.
- Bronze Age - Men of the Bronze Age were hard. War was their purpose and passion. Not only arms and tools, but their very homes were forged of bronze. The men of this age were undone by their own violent ways and left no named spirits but dwell in the “dank house of Hades”. It came to an end with the flood of Deucalion.
- Heroic Age - This age improves upon the age it follows. Men lived with noble demigods and heroes. The heroes of this Age fought at Thebes and Troy. This race of humans died and went to Elysium.
- Iron Age - Hesiod finds himself in the Iron Age. During this age humans live an existence of toil and misery. Children dishonor their parents, brother fights with brother and the social contract between guest and host (xenia) is forgotten. During this age might makes right, and bad men use lies to be thought good. At the height of this age, humans no longer feel shame or indignation at wrongdoing; babies will be born with gray hair and the gods will have completely forsaken humanity: “there will be no help against evil.”
Baalbek Stone The Hindu and Aztec/Mayan culture use four stages of consciousness, but essentially they are saying the same thing. Right now we can obviously see that we are in the Iron Age, but supposedly we are in the process of moving up to the next age. Regardless of where we are in the ‘ages,’ the overall story here is that our consciousness moves through these cycles in the same manner that our planet does. Our consciousness can be related to the four seasons, where Iron relates to winter and so on. I don’t find it to be a stretch to imagine our minds work in the same fashion as the rest of the Universe, but I guess people don’t like this because it is admitting we are operating at our lowest ability.
Let’s say this theory is true. This could explain where all our ancient knowledge came from without needing to throw aliens into the mix. If Atlantis and the pyramids all over the world are remnants of a previous Golden Age, then that means mankind created everything we now attribute to aliens. I am not discounting that aliens are here, or were here in our past. I can simply see how it’s possible the pyramids and advanced knowledge were created by mankind without the intervention of an alien species. If these cycles act like our planetary seasons, then it begs the question of how long this has been going on. Throwing forbidden archeology into the mix; there is evidence to show that man has been around in his current form for longer than most would like to imagine. There have been human footprints solidified in the ground on the same layer of soil with dinosaur tracks. There are actual artifacts that show depictions of humans and dinosaur-like creatures. Maybe this is some kind of hoax, but what if it isn’t? According to the field of forbidden archeology, there have been human bones that date back as far as 250,000,000 years. I was startled at this number when I first discovered it, but looking at it now, I can completely understand how this might be possible. I am not going to list all the evidence to show that humans could have been here for millions of years. If you want more information on that, read “Forbidden Archeology” by Michael Cremo. Instead of evidence, I just want to look at the philosophical implications of this.
Yonaguni Complex By presenting the ‘Ages of Man’ with ‘Forbidden Archeology,’ I am postulating here that this cycle of conscious awareness could have been going on for millions of years. We get up to the Golden Age where we have God-like awareness and abilities and as the precession of the equinox takes place and we move through the zodiac, we slowly move back down to the point we’re in now. During this era, we have no memory of our past, virtually no spiritual awareness, and act no better than animals. Humans in this era operate primarily from their base natures such as sex, violence, anger, excitement, etc. We also are completely entrenched in the physical and material world without the ability to recognize or experience higher dimensions of consciousness. Looking at how the Earth works over time, it is clear that it ‘cleans up’ all of the things we put on it. Everything we build will decay over time or be destroyed by natural disasters. Looking at different regions on Earth; the deserts slowly cover man-made objects, oceans swallow everything near it (There is a pyramid underwater off the coast of Japan) and the jungles grow and cover what’s built in its path. All remnants except for the stone structures like the pyramids, standing stones, etc. have been completely destroyed or covered by Earth. My point is that mankind could have been around for millions of years. As we travel through the zodiac, our memories are taken away and the Earth removes the evidence. Until we travel back to the higher ages and have our memories restored, all we have to go on are a few monuments and some artifacts we dug out of the ground.
Tree Growing Over Ruins What could possibly be the purpose of our existence if the same story has been told over and over for millions of years? There is so much symbolism of towers being destroyed in the past and is even on a tarot card. What if that is a set event that happens on this cyclical timeline? Maybe that is why it’s had such a monumental effect on our consciousness. 9-11 seems to be the most important event on this planet in our known history based simply on the effect it has had on our minds. Can you imagine the implications if our consciousness ran through these cycles AND there is a set timeline or storyline where the same events repeat themselves forever? That to me is a screwed up thought because it implies that nothing that’s happening right now in the world really matters because it’s all happened before and will continue to happen again. What would be the purpose of fighting the elite or waking people up if mankind is destined to repeat this story FOREVER? Maybe this is just an interesting story we choose to come and experience. Maybe it keeps repeating itself so entities can come here whenever they choose and play the game.
If this were the case, I can understand why someone would make a conscious decision not to participate in this game. I say that because this game is a pretty screwed up one taking a look at all the horror and pain people experience on a daily basis. If everyone ‘woke up’ and decided not to play the game anymore, what would happen? Maybe the game would end since it would never proceed to the next storyline, or maybe the implications could be much worse. An interesting analogy is to think a single white blood cell in your body. Pretend that this one cell woke up and became aware of the game it’s involved in. What would happen if it stopped dead in its tracks and said, “No; I don’t want to do this anymore. Screw you, I’m not moving!”
If one cell did that then nothing would happen. The other blood cells would continue flowing around your body and business would go on as usual, but what would happen if it had an effect on the other cells? What if 99% of your white blood cells ‘woke up’ and they all stopped dead in their tracks and refused to do their jobs? The answer is that the game would be over and you would cease to exist. Now that might be a strange way of looking at people refusing to participate in the Earth game, but if everyone truly woke up and refused to play, could the implications be much worse than we can imagine? It’s an interesting thought but not something we will be able to really know until we’re dead or in the next cycle of man when we begin to remember. For now, it is something to think about and possibly consider, but that’s about it.